Monday, June 28, 2010

Why I created this blog

I'm creating this blog mostly for me, at least for now. It's going to center on food and cooking. I'll post and critique my recipes, and record my partner J's feedback as well. Eventually I hope to make it an easy to search recipe book and reminder of favorite (and not so favorite) creations. If you, a reader, would like to comment on my recipes, I'd love to know what you think.

But food is more than a personal issue. Like many others, I struggle with many food-related issues: healthy consumption vs. over-consumption, my impact on the world's limited natural resources, food as social connection, and using food as a way to earn affection from my partner. These are rich subjects for introspection and discussion, so feel free to chime in.

No comments:

Post a Comment